Chiropractic Care | Preventative Medicine
At Collective Chiropractic, we aim to serve the community by offering high-quality, affordable, and insurance-covered chiropractic care so that you don’t have to worry about the cost. This covers care from when a child is born until they are adults. Without using drugs or surgery, we wish to encourage wellness, alleviate suffering, and quickly and securely restore optimal health. We also highly emphasize spreading awareness of chiropractic care in the community. In addition, our clinic tries to be philanthropic as a leader in healthcare in its neighborhood. Since our establishment, we have donated thousands of dollars to regional organizations thanks to the generosity of our clients, employees, and medical professionals. We want to improve your life, your health, and your neighborhood. We are proud to offer preventative medicine services, spinal and extremity adjustments, nutritional counseling, lifestyle coaching, corporate wellness programs, and much more. So reach out to us today and see how we can help you!
- Chiropractic Services: We offer treatment programs that are tailored to your particular medical requirements.
- Spinal Manipulation: Spinal manipulation, commonly known as spinal manipulative therapy, involves carefully combining moving joints to improve function. It is intended to improve nerve function, relieve joint pressure, and lower inflammation. Back, neck, shoulder, headaches, and many more conditions are frequently treated with it. To provide you with the most acceptable relief possible, our doctors use various techniques and approaches in which they have received extensive training.
- Spinal Decompression: Spinal decompression is a non-surgical procedure to release pressure on compressed nerve roots near the spinal column and intervertebral discs. Treatment for spinal radiculopathy, myelopathy, and intervertebral disc issues may involve the decompression of the spinal nerve components.
- Electrotherapy: The use of electrical energy in natural healing is known as electrotherapy. This therapy aims to stimulate the musculoskeletal system to help treat various common illnesses. Our office offers a wide range of electro therapies, such as therapeutic ultrasound, interferential therapy, and EMS.
- Therapeutic Exercise: Various physical exercises that improve and maintain physical stamina, endurance, flexibility, balance, and stability are referred to as therapeutic exercises. In addition, a wounded individual should be put back in a pain-free, functional state as soon as possible. To do this, our office employs a variety of instruments, such as a cutting-edge A3 Vibration Plate, Theraband Resistance Training, Medicine Ball Retraining, and much more.
- Digital X-Rays: Our office offers a cutting-edge digital X-Ray device on-site to help the doctors make the best diagnoses and give our loyal patients the finest care possible. Any spinal disease correctly diagnosed will result in appropriate treatment recommendations, which will benefit our patients.
- Joint Mobilization: Joint mobilization serves to restore a joint’s normal function, just like spinal manipulation does. In addition to manipulating the spine, our specialists can mobilize the joints in the extremities. Carpal/tarsal tunnel syndrome, tennis/golfers elbow, and frozen shoulder are common conditions treated using mobilizations.
Trying something for the first time can be frightening, especially if you don’t know what to anticipate. Going to a chiropractor is similar. Because they are unsure of what to expect, many people are afraid to schedule their first visit. It might be simple to forget that not everyone has received chiropractic care and that new patients may have preconceptions or preconceived notions about the chiropractic profession when you have been caring for individuals for as long as we have. For example, new patients might mistakenly believe that chiropractic care is only for back and neck discomfort or that children don’t benefit. Fortunately, it usually doesn’t take long for new patients to convert these erroneous beliefs into ardent supporters of chiropractic care. Then, after making a few adjustments, you’ll be surprised at how good you feel.
Your lifestyle impacts your overall health, and it is essential to living a healthy lifestyle to achieve optimum wellness. Our office offers lifestyle chiropractic care to help you make choices that will improve your health and well-being. In addition, we provide nutritional counseling, advice on ergonomics and exercise, tips for quitting smoking, and more. Most people think that chiropractic only deals with pain. Still, that misconception quickly dissipates after they visit our office and experience the other services we provide that help improve their lives. We are committed to helping our patients achieve optimum health and wellness, and part of that commitment is providing lifestyle chiropractic care. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you live a healthier life!
Almost no other chiropractic clinic can compare to Collective Chiropractic, and it’s not simply because of our extensive experience and record of providing top-notch chiropractic care. Our walk-in chiropractor will provide you with a full range of services, from initial examinations to ongoing treatment plans. In addition, you won’t have to wait weeks or even days to see us – our chiropractors are available six days a week! Additionally, we offer a wide variety of services that other clinics don’t provide. For example, we have an in-house digital X-Ray machine, and we offer electrotherapy, therapeutic exercise, and joint mobilization in addition to spinal manipulation. You won’t have to go anywhere else for the comprehensive care you need! And if that isn’t enough, we also provide free parking and are conveniently located near public transportation. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to get the care you need!
Are you looking for top-notch chiropractic care? Look no further than Collective Chiropractic. We’ll provide you with the comprehensive care needed to get back on your feet and live your life to the fullest! Our wellness plans for our patients are designed to help them get the most out of their chiropractic care. By coming in for regular adjustments, you’ll be able to keep your spine healthy and prevent pain and other health problems from developing. Collective Chiropractic would like to be a part of your healthcare team! A strong spine and nervous system are the foundations of good health. We accept a variety of insurance carriers and provide reasonable self-pay options. We are the most experienced and trusted chiropractic clinics in the area; put our experience to work for you!