At Collective Chiropractic, we aim to serve the community by offering high-quality, affordable, and insurance-covered chiropractic care so that you don’t have to worry about the cost. This covers care from when a child is born until they are adults. Without using drugs or surgery, we wish to encourage wellness, alleviate suffering, and quickly and securely restore optimal health. We also highly emphasize spreading awareness of chiropractic care in the community. In addition, our clinic tries to be philanthropic as a leader in healthcare in its neighborhood. Since our establishment, we have donated thousands of dollars to regional organizations thanks to the generosity of our clients, employees, and medical professionals. We want to improve your life, your health, and your neighborhood. We are proud to offer preventative medicine services, spinal and extremity adjustments, nutritional counseling, lifestyle coaching, corporate wellness programs, and much more. So reach out to us today and see how we can help you!
- Chiropractic Services: We offer treatment programs that are tailored to your particular medical requirements.
- Spinal Manipulation: Spinal manipulation, commonly known as spinal manipulative therapy, involves carefully combining moving joints to improve function. It is intended to improve nerve function, relieve joint pressure, and lower inflammation. Back, neck, shoulder, headaches, and many more conditions are frequently treated with it. To provide you with the most acceptable relief possible, our doctors use various techniques and approaches in which they have received extensive training.
- Spinal Decompression: Spinal decompression is a non-surgical procedure to release pressure on compressed nerve roots near the spinal column and intervertebral discs. Treatment for spinal radiculopathy, myelopathy, and intervertebral disc issues may involve the decompression of the spinal nerve components.
- Electrotherapy: The use of electrical energy in natural healing is known as electrotherapy. This therapy aims to stimulate the musculoskeletal system to help treat various common illnesses. Our office offers a wide range of electro therapies, such as therapeutic ultrasound, interferential therapy, and EMS.
- Therapeutic Exercise: Various physical exercises that improve and maintain physical stamina, endurance, flexibility, balance, and stability are referred to as therapeutic exercises. In addition, a wounded individual should be put back in a pain-free, functional state as soon as possible. To do this, our office employs a variety of instruments, such as a cutting-edge A3 Vibration Plate, Theraband Resistance Training, Medicine Ball Retraining, and much more.
- Digital X-Rays: Our office offers a cutting-edge digital X-Ray device on-site to help the doctors make the best diagnoses and give our loyal patients the finest care possible. Any spinal disease correctly diagnosed will result in appropriate treatment recommendations, which will benefit our patients.
- Joint Mobilization: Joint mobilization serves to restore a joint’s normal function, just like spinal manipulation does. In addition to manipulating the spine, our specialists can mobilize the joints in the extremities. Carpal/tarsal tunnel syndrome, tennis/golfers elbow, and frozen shoulder are common conditions treated using mobilizations.